What's New at the Gym?
Who Are We?
- Pancott Gymnastics is one of the oldest gymnastics schools in the country.
- AJS Pancott Gymnastics National Training Center - located in West Chester, PA and managed by Steve Pancott - began in 1997.
- We are now in our combined 30th season of continued growth, providing the country with the highest level and caliber of gymnastics instruction found anywhere today.
- We offer very reasonable and affordable family rates for both classes and team students.
Gymnastics is one of the most fundamental and exciting of all physical activities. Basic gymnastic skills develop attributes that are perfect stepping stones for other sports and activities, flexibility, balance, strength and agility. Through proper instruction, children show progress in many key developmental areas. Gymnastics will build physical fitness especially strength, flexibility, body awareness, coordination, confidence, creativity and fun.
- Our purpose is to provide for children of all abilities a happy and safe learning experience in fundamental movement and basic through Elite gymnastic skills.
- We help children experience mental acuity as well as physical aptitude.
"The kind of fun that comes from accomplishing goals, making friends
and experiencing the excitement of learning new skills is a cornerstone
philosophy at AJS Pancott Gymnastics National Training Center, in West
- Steve Pancott