Parents! Need a Friday night that is kid-free for a couple of hours?
AJS Pancott hosts an affordable open gym where your child can run free on any equipment we have. Supervised by our coaching staff, kids can learn new skills or perfect ones they already have!
All equipment, mats, trampolines, and everyone's favorite – the foam pit – are available to use.
Fridays - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Members - $10
Non Members - $15
• Numbers of participants will be Limited and Pre-Registration will be REQUIRED!
• Only current team members and currently registered class members (minimum age 6 years old) will be allowed to attend at this time. Please see the Sign Up below for more information.
• All non-team members (i.e. class participants and any other pre-approved group members) must complete the below waiver form EVERY TIME they come.
PLEASE SEE OUR COVID FAQ PAGE FOR INFORMATION ON HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR GYMNASTS SAFE!
We must have a minimum of 10 people signed up each week up or it will be Cancelled
Exploration. Discovery. Learning. These are just a few of the benefits of MOVEMENT with your youngsters. Did you know that motor skill development impacts growth beyond physical health, such as language, math and social behavior?
$10 per child
(18m - 5yo)
9:30am to 10:30am
Check or exact cash only, no change will be given. We do not take credit cards for this class.
Encouraging active exploration of the world is crucial for children’s development and that is why we are excited to have you in this group. We would love to see you for an hour of Fun, Jumping, Running, Bouncing, Tumbling, Dancing, Kicking and what ever their little hearts lead them to.
Through your guidance, they build motor skills, social skills and they learn to adapt and overcome obstacles (literally). They become more and more confident every time ... and so do you!
This is a "no judgement zone"! There may be breakdowns and tears ... but that is part of the FUN! Don't worry about anything when you step in to our gym. We are on your team and excited to meet you and your kid(s)!
• PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 10PM THE NIGHT BEFORE. Spots are limited to 25 people in the gym at this time. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
• If we have low attendance and have to cancel, we will notify those that are signed up.
• Please see the COVID-19 FAQs on our website for information on how we are operating under current local health guidelines.
• While we have plenty of hand sanitizer in the gym, it would be helpful if you would bring personal hand sanitizer to sanitize you and your child in between apparatuses.